I have been a blogger for years now and have just moved to WordPress. I have found over the years there are times when I write lots and lots and other times well I read and learn, cry over some of the stories, yell at how could they say that and the like…
On my journey to becoming a cheap mom I found that there were blogs and bloggers that well I just want to go and read and then go back and read again. If you want to be cheap or as some like to call it frugal may I say go see and read these sites, may they bless you on your journey to cheapness:
- Dawn over at Frugal for Life is a great blogger. She has wonderful interactions with her readers and even allows readers to write posts and there is always something to either learn about or remember. So go read Dawn!
- The Frugal Duchessaka Sharon has a wonderful blog. She is a pro writer though so I have certain expectations and she doesn’t fail. So go read Sharon and find out how to be frugal and live well.
- The Simple Momaka Deborah currently is cleaning off her bookshelves and getting rid of some of the books and programs she had laying around. Good for her. She is great for all kinds of great ideas.
- The Organizing Junkie, yes Laura is insanely organized but that is a good thing. She like me is purging parts of the household and like me has a pile ready to go to the thrift store. Like me as well she is a Cannuck!
- The Frugal Hackersare a new find that I am quickly falling in love with. They are a team of contributors that write great articles all about frugality.
- Over at Gluten Free Frugal ( another new find) I find a mom like me who is trying to live on the cheap while being gluten free. For those of you who are trying to do this you will know how hard it gets.
- Frugal guy gives a guys perspective and cause I am a single mom it is nice to see what the other gender thinks.
- The Festival of Frugality is a great way to find and read lots of blogs and articles on cheapness. We all want to save or nickels and dimes and this blog offers lots of us sharing the best we can.
- Jennifer is a great homeschooling, frugal homemaker. Life on a Budget shares lots of tips for both homeschooling and homemaking. Since I am the parent of a special needs grade 4er I find some of here tips I can bring home.
- Amy over at Motherload: The Mom Advice Blog is another great find recently. Her blog has been around for years and I know why, it is well written and a great source for us moms.
So there you have it my top 10 Frugal blogs to visit, go read, gets lots of tips and may they help you and me to live on the cheap.