Well Mom’s Day is around the corner and well Im cheap and a mom who has a mom so of course I want to show my mom I care but I want to be frugal about it!
So what are some options for me?
1. Write your mom a poem perhaps a haiku about what she means to you.
2. Make a card( or ecard ) There are lots of sites for help with this one.
3. Get a canvas and paint her a picture
4.Decorate a small glass vase or perhaps a cup..you can fill it with flowers you pick.
5. Clean the house
6. Invite her to do one of her favorite activities whether it is a game of Scrabble, doing a puzzle, playing a card game, going for a walk.
7. Give your mom a manicure (great for tween girls to do).
Now what am I really doing well…. for my mom she is getting a framed pic of me and Roo and the frame was decorated by Roo.
I wonder what Roo is going to do? Well I hope you all have a great day on Sunday and dont forget your Mom’s.